Intensive hairdressing Course | 20 weeks
Intensive Foundation 20 weeks hairdressing education
The 20 Weeks Course in Hair Styling dedicated to anyone, for those who have some experience in hair styling or haven't.
If you are truly talented and have a desire to improve your level of professionalism, if you want to make your work more efficient and take the industry a step forward, this intensive hairdressing course is perfect for you.
New Educational Program:
this Intensive Foundation course - First Step to the world of hair design and artistry. The course gives an initial exposure to a high level of professionalism, through the use of the unique methods developed by the Motie Rubin hairdressing Academy.
If you are truly talented, have a passion to create fashion, and the drive to be the
leaders in the hairdressing industry it’s time to start a successful career.
Take the time and opportunity, and succeed in your career!
A 20 weeks course of Hairdressing studies at the Motie Rubin Academy, specially built and unique to each participant.
Course of Studies:
- Theoretical studies
- shampooing, blow drying and finishing with products
- head shape and bone structure assessment
- Cutting techniques and hair styling - 5 techniques cutting skills
- Color theory, coloring hair, highlights, lowlights, streaks, straightening methods, permanent curls
- Balayge, Ombre, Flame Balayage and more
- Total color techniques and modern chemistry
- The history of the art, fashion and hairstyle
- styling and setting techniques (use hot styling devices)
- “Psychology” client consultation technique
- professional salon etiquette
- personal appraisal
- Fashion Day
Work with Clients and Practical Internship:
Work on Leading Fashion Stages:
Benefits to students who register:
• Students who excel receive an annual membership to OIC Israel
• A vibrant, dynamic and experiential place to study.
• Guaranteed positions at the Motie Rubin Salons for students who excel.
• A professional experience, students involved in fashion productions, television and exhibitions.
• Students involved in the Israeli hair Championships run by OIC.
Career Upon Completion of Studies:
Motie Rubin Hairdressing Academy
Tel Aviv Academy
159 Yigal Alon st, Tel-Aviv
Tel 972 (0)3-6091515, Fax 972 (0)3-6092111
26 Hanviim st, Haifa
Tel 972 (0)4-8484063, Fax 972 (0)4-8484062
09:00-13:00 | 16:00-20:00
- Certificate of the Motie Rubin School
- A certificate of the OIC ISRAEL, hair stylists Association of Israel.
- A certificate of Matrix Professional
For more details about this course, please fill out your details and one of our representatives will be happy to be at your service.