Expanded Basic Course | 32 Week Course
Basic Course | 32 Week Course
Expanded Hairdressing Basic Course:
If you are truly talented, have a passion to create fashion, and the drive to be the leaders in the hairdressing industry it’s time to start a successful career.
This course Supervised by the Ministry of Finance – Type 1 (Cosmetology Courses)
The First Step to the world of hair design and artistry. The course gives an initial exposure to a high level of professionalism, through the use of the unique methods developed by the Motie Rubin hairdressing Academy.
Course of Studies:
- Theoretical studies (Supervised by the Ministry of Finance – Type 1)
- shampooing, blow drying and finishing with products
- head shape and bone structure assessment
- Cutting techniques and hair styling - 5 techniques cutting skills
- Color theory, coloring hair, highlights, lowlights, streaks, straightening methods, permanent curls
- Balayge, Ombre, Flame Balayage and more
- Total color techniques and modern chemistry
- The history of the art, fashion and hairstyle
- styling and setting techniques (use hot styling devices)
- “Psychology” client consultation technique
- professional salon etiquette
- personal appraisal
- Fashion Day
Work with Clients and Practical Internship:
Work on Leading Fashion Stages:
Benefits to students who register:
• Students who excel receive an annual membership to OIC Israel
• A vibrant, dynamic and experiential place to study.
• Guaranteed positions at the Motie Rubin Salons for students who excel.
• A professional experience, students involved in fashion productions, television and exhibitions.
• Students involved in the Israeli hair Championships run by OIC.
Career Upon Completion of Studies:
Motie Rubin Hairdressing Academy
Tel Aviv Academy
159 Yigal Alon st, Tel-Aviv
Tel 972 (0)3-6091515, Fax 972 (0)3-6092111
26 Hanviim st, Haifa
Tel 972 (0)4-8484063, Fax 972 (0)4-8484062
9:00-14:00 | 16:00-20:00
- Government authority – Type 1
- Certificate from the Motie Rubin Academy
- A certificate from the OIC ISRAEL, hair stylists Association of Israel.
- A certificate from Schwarzkopf Professional Israel
For more details about this course, please fill out your details and one of our representatives will be happy to be at your service.