Women's Haircuts Course - Techniques of Fashion Cuts
The Motie Rubin hairdressing school currently employs the best lecturers, instructors and hair stylists in Israel. All are outstanding senior stylists, winners of awards as World Europe and and Israel champions in hair styling. They all live and breathe fashion, and are connected both physically and emotionally, to a rich and endless burst of renewable inspiration, locally and worldwide, thereby creating unique collections and cutting techniques.
Duration of course:
6 sessions of 3 academic hours each
Practical and artistic hair coloring
(effects, three-dimensional, balayage, pixels) | Morning or evening track
Accreditation and Certification:
• A certificate from Motie Rubin Academy
• A certificate from Wella Professional Israel
Motie Rubin ladies Hair Cut Course:
Cutting methods at Motie Rubin are made up of five unique methods that comprise the perfect endless haircut variations for everyone.
Urban - the "commercial" daily looks that are the favorites of young, urban, dynamic fashion-loving people. The Urban line combines cutting techniques that build casual fashionable haircuts alongside looks that are at the cutting edge of global fashion trends. The instructors at the Motie Rubin Academy create these their own personal interpretations, through the distinctive script given by Motie Robin and in a manner perfectly suited to the climate, style and tastes of Israel and Israelis.
Ultra- a line of "creative" looks, advanced cuts and color, sophisticated and elegant, which has become the preferred and safest address hair designers with an urban lifestyle and a precise style, cohesive young and dynamic. The Ultra line includes classic haircuts alongside creative cuts tailored for those people who prefer a change and a daring look with a new, cutting edge interpretation.
Course curriculum: Techniques of Fashion Cuts
The course presents five cutting methods in women’s creative haircuts. The course develops alight and practical approach to highly difficult cuts and is designed to develop an independent approach from the moment a cut is conceived and planned to the final hairstyle.
During the course you will study:
• Identifying the type and structure of the hair
• Distribution system, the structure of the skull and facial features.
• Cutting angles, use of thinning and cutting scissors.
• The first technique - recommended for long hair and curly hair
• The second technique - recommended for short to shoulder length hair
• The third, comprehensive technique teaches the principles of bob haircuts.
• Fourth technique, part A - all the asymmetric haircuts in the palm of your hand.
• Fourth technique, part B - all the geometric haircuts, including artistic coloring (three-dimensional, pixel, sandwich, etc.)
• The fifth technique - short haircuts, etc.
All this and many more subjects based on the advanced study program at the Motie Rubin Academy.
You may contact us regarding any and all questions and for more details about this course by telephone or by filling out the attached form and one of our representatives will be happy to be at your service for all questions and issues.
Motie Rubin Hairdressing Academy
Yigal Alon 159, Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel: +972 3 6091515, Fax: +972 3 6092111